Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cleaning Up Clipart

I am going to try and send in some clipart to http://www.istockphoto.com/ 
again. I wasn't very lucky the first time when I tried about half a year ago. I was looking at the files I sent last time and couldn't believe how bad they where. Specially this one in particular. 




 believe it are not I spent probably 3-4 hours to make this go from the before to the after......the problem wasn't really the look but the make. This is what the pictures looked like in outline mode in adobe Illustrator. After a few painful hours I had a much cleaner piece of clip art and I had learned a bunch.


To better show how bad the "before" picture would be as a piece of clip art and how hard it would be to work with I tore both of them apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment