Tuesday, December 7, 2010

5 drawing study

We were suppose to make 5 drawings of one object for our drawing class. no real specifications just that their had to be 5. I picked a Geode crystal....ended up being more painful then what I thought it would be. by the end I was like whatever I just want to get it over with so I cranked these things out in record time....not my best work by far but itll due for now.


This one was my favorite out of all of them....it is the one that I would keep lol









This was the last one and It suppose to have a different color for each shade of the crystal....I killed it by putting the blue on it and it ended up being one of my least favorite...although on the computer it is probably my favorite just because of the bright colors :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment