Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Caricature Website and Business Cards

I have been doing a bunch of caricatures lately and I really need to start making more money soon aaaannndd I figured that I should also use my domain name for something.

So here Is my website design for my caricatures that I think I'll be trying to make over Christmas Break. Its pretty simple so I hope It doesn't take much relearning of dreamweaver to get it done. Think the hardest part should be relearning how to place div Tags where I want them....I hope...

It will be a simple 4 page website that contains a home page, Gallery, About (about me and what I do), and a Contact page if a person wishes for me do work for them.


Home Page

Gallery Page



I also design and made some business cards to go along with the site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment