Thursday, October 21, 2010

Poison Bottle Finished

 I like making things...wish I did more of this kinda stuff and that I had more tools to build things....anyways.....

I have finally finished my Poison Bottle "Crowe's Soul". It was a bit of a pain getting the label on the bottle but i got it. The label wasnt the right shape so to fix this I put the glue down on the bottle then fit it the best I could and then put glue on the label so it was wet and then kinda molded it like paper mashey.  I melted wax in an old pan and dipped the bottle repeatedly on bottom and around the top to get a nice effect then I filled it with a Cheap hair Jell that has lots of bubbles in it....the tricky part was figuring out how to light it.....I ended up taking apart a key chain LED flash light and carving out a cork to fit all the flash ligh'ts guts in it. It actually doesnt turn on till you put the cork in because then it squeezes the pieces inside making a connection, turning the light on, so that's cool. I do wish I could of got it to be brighter though. :-).... hope ya enjoy. have any questions feel free to ask.

Here is my cork I had to fix up...still not sure how to keep it together when not in use though......



Front in the dark

 Back of Bottle in dark


Its not actually this bright but the camera kinda enhanced it. I wish I could get it to be this bright. Maybe in the future if I ever make another one or if anyone pays me to make one for them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment