Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another Repeat Pattern Swatch

I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had much time to do much of anything extra. For awhile now I have really been wanting to make another repeat pattern swatch in illustrator. I didn't know what kinda pattern I'd make though. But while in my tired and delirious state of mind tonight my new child was babbling and making faces at me and an idea for a new repeat pattern came to me. So I decided I would make this design before going to bed. Hope you like it.

A repeat pattern swatch is basically a pattern that repeats seamlessly with itself and can be used as a fill color.  They are really fun to make. Ill probably make a bunch more in the future. 

My first repeat pattern I posted earlier this year.
http://micahrauch.blogspot.com/2011/08/recent-events.html



No comments:

Post a Comment