Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Package design

This last weekend I woke up and just felt like making something but I didn't know what. But then I remembered this simple but fun idea a friend and I were talking about a month ago or so. He makes jewelry and has the Name "Undead Adornments" so i thought it would be really fun to come up with jewelry boxes shaped like coffins.  And this is what I decided on making. After whipping up some blue prints in adobe illustrator I printed some out and assembled a box. after making some notes i made some adjustments and reprinted another template out. This still isnt my final piece that I want to leave it at though... I would like to find some specialty paper that I can make the outside of the boxes shiny black and the inside a fake red felt paper.


1 comment: